Metro

3 kids seriously injured in NYC carbon monoxide poisoning

[ad_1]

Several family members were injured — including three young children left in serious condition — by carbon-monoxide poisoning in their Brooklyn home Tuesday, officials and the dad said.

Angel Pichardo-Santana told The Post that his wife Marisol — as well as their kids Mariel, 4, Angie, 3, and Angel, 2 months — were sickened by the gas leak.

Carbon monoxide poisoning
Mariel, 4, (center) Angie, 3, (right) and Angel 2-months. The family lives at 155 Nichols Ave and were sickened by a carbon monoxide gas leak.
At least five people were injured by carbon-monoxide poisoning at a Brooklyn home on Oct. 19, 2021, officials said.
At least five people were injured by carbon-monoxide poisoning at a Brooklyn home on Oct. 19, 2021, officials said.
Citizen

The incident happened around 1:45 p.m. at 155 Nichols Ave. in Cypress Hills when the residents breathed in the invisible gas caused by a defective oil burner, the NYPD said.

All of the patients were rushed to Jamaica Hospital, the FDNY said. 

[ad_2]
Source link